The Wordsworth CUA needs people who care about strengthening families and communities to get involved . We have a number of opportunities including:
- Learn about our Community Advisory Boards and how you might join. Contact Lillian Hood, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consider becoming a Resource Parent. Natasha Cunningham at email@example.com, (215)817-5906
- Attend a Parent Café and consider becoming trained as a Table Host. Contact Lillian Hood, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer your time. We always have needs for individual or groups of volunteers to help organize supplies, paint murals. Contact Kristy Modarelli at email@example.com to discuss possibilities.
- Donate to the Wordsworth CUA. In addition to monetary contributions, the CUA welcomes donations of new or gently used children’s clothing, personal and household supplies, school supplies and games/toys. Click here (put link to Wordsworth’s “Support Us” page) to make a monetary donation or contact Kristy Modarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a donation of goods.